Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pot may help cure cancer?

Wow, strong words there. Came across this little bit of OMG, really? news on NORML, The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws. Who knew there was actually an organization with this as their agenda? Very interesting. I actually found it by chance as there's a link to it on Still Is Still Moving, a Willie Nelson fan site. I am actually one who is all for legalizing and taxing marijuana and so it's interesting to me that there's a group who is trying to do just that, but I didn't go out actively looking for a website like this.

I think the government should be taking these claims of possible cancer fighting or curing effects seriously and get to studying that. You can read the actual article here without actually having to go to the NORML website.

Okay, I'm not endorsing pot smoking here so don't worry, just an interesting bit of cancer news.

No comments: