Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Article on Squidoo, Home MT, one woman's journey

Home Medical Transcription - One Woman's Journey

I found this article here that a man wrote about his wife's journey into medical transcription. It's a pretty informative article, very well written, and of course it's a guy so there's no mushy gushy crap, just facts. If it was me writing about my journey into transcription I'd probably be bawling from all the trauma and bad QA reports I endured trying to get proficient at this job. Heck I still want to cry sometimes when I get a report back from QA, I always feel like it's a personal attack on my character or something rather than the ooops, don't do this again attempt at help that they're actually meant to be. I'm a dork that way, just can't help myself.

No comments: