Sunday, May 18, 2008

Keep track of your lines and paycheck

I have a spread sheet that I put together that helps me keep track of my lines each day/pay period and in turn keeps track of my approximate pay check. I can customize my taxes taken out, if there are any extras being taken out such as a garnishment or payroll deduction, my insurance payment, etc. You can also customize it to what you are paid per line for both MT and/or medical editor. I've been using it for years now and I love it, no real surprises on my paychecks for the most part. You can also add in your goal as opposed to what lines you need to make to meet your requirements.


I use this in Google documents but I can also download it for Excel, PDF, and a couple of others. If you would like a copy just email me here and I can send it to you or you can view the full form here and you should be able to download them to your own computer or Google Docs from there. You can also change the bright yellow to white, etc.

No comments: