Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Friday the 13th everyone

It is Friday the 13th today, woohoo. I actually like Friday the 13th, I think it's a sort of cool day but only because I really like unusual days, holidays, leap year day, Friday the 13th, I like those sorts of things. Of course I've never had anything bad happen on Friday the 13th so that's one reason it doesnt' bother me at all.

In honor of Friday the 13th I'm going to list my goals here. I believe very strongly in positive thinking and that thinking about something and thinking positively about it will make things happen so I'm going to start thinking very positively about these things. Wish me luck and click on some Google adsense for me, it'll help some of my goals, LOL.

  • Buy a house

  • 20,000 lines in one pay period (well many pay periods actually, haha)

  • $200 a day from my multiple blogs

  • Buy my husband a Jeep

  • $50,000 check from anywhere

  • Take my kids to Disneyland

  • Go to Reno (already planned but I have a bad habit of calling off my plans)

  • Lose 90 lbs

  • Zero debt

  • Buy a new car

  • Be positive, no more complaining!!!!

  • 1000 visitors a day to my blogs.

Yes many of my goals are money related, I can't help it, I'm not selfish or anything like that, just that money has always been one of my weaknesses (as in I'm bad with it and need to change my attitude towards it). I'm the only one who can make my goals happen and I'm the only one who can change my money-tude...so there you go, those are my goals. They aren't goals I expect to happen by next week or next month or even next year on some of them, but I do want them to happen. Wish me luck.....

No comments: