Sunday, June 15, 2008

Guest writers


Howdy again, I see the blog has been jumping today, which makes me happy, even if a lot of it is because people are irritated with what I've wrote, it's all good, debate is always a good way to open the lines of communication, just as long as those lines of communication don't involve personal attacks, that's really the only thing that will get me angry because nothing is worse than name calling in my book, it's so strangely high school.

Anyway, I've made the offer before and will make it again now that if you've had a bad experience with a company or a good experience or have something else you would like to write about the world of transcription I would totally love to have you guest write a piece for the blog. If you want to tell about your bad experience with MQ (or any other company) then by all means put it in an email and send it to me and I will publish it here. As I've said in a couple of my responses for people today I can't comment on anyone's experience but my own, but if you really feel passionately about what has happened to you then by all means let the world know and I will 100% support your views and your right to let everyone know, in fact I will welcome it.
Email me here

No comments: