Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day, I'm working

Hello all and good morning. I should say Happy Memorial Day also so there you go, happy Memorial Day. No plans here for the day except to work, woohoo for me. I actually should have been working all weekend but quite frankly I didn't feel like it so I didn't. MQ called me yesterday but told them I couldn't work because it was my son's birthday so I took the whole weekend off and it was wonderful, I don't seem to do that often enough. That seems to be one of the hazards of working at home, I seem to work a lot more hours than I should sometimes. It's so easy and convenient being right in the same house so I hop on at odd times.

Okay, so I should rephrase that, I used to hop on and work at odd times, now I blog for hours on end. I don't feel too terrible bad about the blogging though because I just sit on my laptop in my living room and do it, but when I work I generally shut myself up in my office and shoo everyone away when they come in to blab at me so I feel far more guilty working than blogging.

I did finally get my domain name working on my celebrity site, yay. It was something I had done wrong and once I found a step-by-step explanation of how to fix it it worked like a charm within like half an hour. I'm so blond but at least I can usually find instructions on how to fix my mistakes and I'm pretty good at following instructions. So anyway, now you can visit my bright, shiny new domain/website at http://www.celebucrap.com/. I'm the new ungay Perez Hilton, haha. Yeah I wish, he makes like $116,000 a month. Can you imagine, hell if I made $16,000 a month I'd so be outta transcription. Crap, if I made like $3000 I'd be outta here. It'd be all sleeping in late and Margaritas all day long for me, nice. Not really but it's a nice dream.

Okay, so I better get my butt to work, I've had a report sitting on my computer now for half an hour. I'm a slacker today I guess, but I can't help it, the doctor is one of those who I will end up leaving 5 blanks, sniffle sniffle. That's what I get for taking a whole weekend off I guess, bad dictator retaliation.

Oh, I added a pretty cool new link down there on the MT Helpful links. It's Medical Transcription Word Help. Someone took a lot of time making a great site full of op reports, word help, terminology, phrases, etc. I love when MTs want to help out other MTs, this really is a great community of helpful people.

Anyhoo, I'm off to work, wish me luck on my 5-blank doc. Have a wonderful Memorial Day everyone.

No comments: